We continue to accept referrals from dental colleagues throughout Scotland for cosmetic dental care, comprehensive non-surgical periodontal therapy and endodontic treatments. If you wish to take advantage of this service for your patients, we would be happy to help where required. We can provide help with anything from treatment planning right up to the completion of complex treatment plans.
Popular referrals include:
- Tooth whitening procedures
- Intensive hygiene therapy and periodontal diagnosis (including genetic testing/bacterial DNA testing)
- Complex restorative/full mouth reconstruction cases
- Amalgam replacements
- Porcelain veneer cases (uppers or lowers)
- Smile design/complete smile makeover
- Gingival surgery and crown lengthening procedures
- Adult orthodontics – Invisalign, Inman Aligner or simple aesthetic fixed
- Endodontic treatments – Management of complex cases and re-treatment
An initial consultation is complimentary for patients of our referring dentists. We will provide a breakdown of the costs involved and financial options before any commitment from your patient. As always, our priorities are the comfort, health and smiles of your patients.