Virtual Online Consultation
Connect with Dr. Elaine Halley and get all of your questions answered in three easy steps, without ever leaving home!
At Cherrybank Dental Spa in Perth, we aim to utilise the best technology to enhance all our treatments. The Vampire Facelift treatment uses the goodness in our blood to improve your skin.
Sometimes called Mesotherapy or Plasma Rich in Growth Factors (PRGF), a Vampire Facelift repairs skin tissue naturally.
We are the first company to introduce this procedure and technique in Scotland through our Perth dental clinic.
At Cherrybank Dental Spa, we are very proud to introduce this technology – the benefits are:
- In facial aesthetics, it can improve skin tone as a standalone treatment with no change in facial expression.
- It is entirely compatible with anti-wrinkle treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers.
- Creates increased skin hydration.
- Increased brightness of the skin (luminosity).
- Promotes your collagen formation.
- Stops hair loss and promotes regrowth.
- Can be used anywhere on the body.
- 100% safe.
Which areas benefit from the painless vampire facelift (mesotherapy and PRGF)?
- Across the face and forehead
- Back of the hands
- Decolletage (upper chest area)
- Scalp is very effective in Alopecia cases or prevents further hair loss in men.
What is the procedure?
This treatment involves taking blood and separating the blood using a specially designed centrifuge. We then painlessly inject some of the layers using an injection device that delivers many-minute injections.
We also use this technology to improve healing during oral surgery, such as dental implants.
Am I Suitable?
Most people are. Some conditions that may make it more difficult or that mean we can’t use it are:
- If you are difficult to take blood from. This may sound obvious, but patients generally know this about themselves. If you have a history of nurses struggling to get blood and needing to try multiple veins, then you may not be a prime candidate for a vampire facelift.
- If you are on an anti-clotting medication such as Warfarin – we need to know! This is not a complete contra-indication but is something we would discuss with you.
- If you have a blood disease and your blood doesn’t clot properly.
- If you are suffering from an active infection.
- If you have an active herpes infection, e.g. shingles or cold sores.
- If you have active folliculitis.
N.b Although it may appear similar, it is not the same as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
How much does a Painless Vampire Facelift cost?
The price for this procedure is from £550, and it is recommended to have a course of 3 treatments for £1540.
We offer a Free Consultation for our Vampire Facelift, where your aesthetic practitioner would review your suitability and fully explain your options.
Spread the cost
Payment plans to suit every budget.
Start your smile journey
With us, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach. We always put our patients first. Our patient-centred approach means we can deliver expert dental care tailored to your individual needs and personality.
Our goal is to ensure you feel healthy, confident, and able to enjoy the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Call 01738 624 667 to arrange an appointment.